Tuition & Fees
- Tuition: $13,000 per year
- Books & Fees freshman year: $650
- Early: January 1 $25 application fee
- Regular: March 1 $40 application fee
- Late: August 15 $60 application fee
A Complete Application:
- Application for Admission form
- Two essays
- Two recommendations: academic and character
- SAT, ACT, or CLT test scores
- High school transcript
- Copy of high-school diploma or G.E.D. certificate and written description of course of study
- College transcripts (if pertinent)
- Nonrefundable application fee
Living at Gutenberg
- Priority application deadline for fall: March 1
- After March 1, qualified applicants are admitted in the order in which they apply.
- Gutenberg housing ranges from $3800 to $4600 per year.
More detailed information about the topics above is available on our main website, where you will also find information about Gutenberg's academic program and other helpful information. We look forward to meeting you!